Wednesday, October 17, 2012

chapel of love

{My boyfriend, Walker, styled in fine Italian clothing}

My cousin just got married in Napa this past September. The reception was lovely and held at Tra Vigne, a restaurant in St. Helena. 

There were some very stylish people at the wedding, such as Sam. He was sporting Dangs! shades, Allen Edmonds shoes, and a three piece suit with English vents from asuitthatfits.com
All the brothers in the wedding party, including the groom, wore these very elaborate and stylish shoes. Some belonged to my grandfather, and for those who did not inherit a pair got theirs from Nordstrom. 


This was a cool scene to take a picture. I'm actually sitting at a fountain! (See the water trickling off the table?)

My sweet father, Nick, wearing a fine Italian suit and bow tie from Saks Fifth Avenue. Glasses are Parisian brand Anne Et Valentin.

{Badgely Mischka shoes}

This is my sister, Marisa. I fell in love with her Yves Saint Laurent sunglasses. She was also wearing these super adorable Prada shoes (which unfortunately did not come out in the picture). Her dress was Nanette Lepore. She is also styling a side pony, (totally in) which I am proud to say I did! 

{BCBG Runway dress, BCBG purse,  and silver Tiffany cuff }

Overall I had a fabulous time at the wedding and can't wait to go to another one (hopefully soon!)
xx

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment