Wednesday, November 28, 2012

miss fancy pants

Most of the time I find myself avoiding jeans. I feel so uncomfortable and tight in them. People tend to resort to them because they are so available and match most things. Lately I've turned this dislike to a special affection towards pants, especially extraordinary pants.

1. Both Urban Outfitters and Madewell carry these cute printed corduroy Sessùn pants

2. Wide leg pants from Urban Outfitters
are comfortable and has the illusion of a maxi skirt

3. Silk pants, with a hit of pajama suit style from J. Crew
my obsession lately! designers such as Louis Vuitton and Prada made a statement a few seasons ago showcasing sleepwear as daywear

4. Genie-style, slouchy pants from Free People
casual, cute, and allow for relaxation

5. Printed corduroys from Free People
colors and prints make pants unique

6. Sequin trouser pants from Free People
fun and edgy, and the gold can really dress up anything


 All of these pants have a similar trouser style to them, I love that style, it's classy and has a tom-boy feel to it.

Hope this inspires you to find a pair of different pants that match your style. x

-M









No comments:

Post a Comment