Wednesday, December 5, 2012

sweater song

 I love sweaters, and it's that time of year when I wear them a lot. Lately I've been thinking about what kind of sweaters I would like to add to my wardrobe...


{Urban Outfitters sweater, Bar III leggings, Dolce Vita wedges, Anthropologie bracelet, J. Crew Necklace}
 The sweaters above are definitely some of the styles I am into. They're cute, warm and cozy! What more could I ask for in a jumper?

1. Juicy Couture Chunky Cable Turtleneck Sweater
I always dig a nice cream cable knit. SO classy.

2. Evil Twin 'Insomniac' Moon Knit Sweater 
Image sweaters are bold and cute.

3. Fair Isle Ski Sweater
 Love the winter-ski print, such a fan.

4. Scattered Sequin Sweater
Sequin sweaters are so winter-glam. Great look for the holidays

5. Soft-Stitch Sweater
Simple.

6. Knitted Jewel Neck Jumper
Glamourous and cozy!

-M 

No comments:

Post a Comment